top of page
  • Writer's pictureJames D. Lynch

Get Ready for Taxes.

Make sure you have all the needed documents to file your tax return. This includes: ● Forms W-2 from employers. ● Forms 1099 from banks and other payers. ● Forms 1095-A from the Marketplace for those claiming the Premium Tax Credit. Typically these forms start arriving by mail in January. Taxpayers should check them over carefully, and if any of the information shown is wrong, contact the payer right away for a correction.


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page