top of page
  • Writer's pictureJames D. Lynch

How to apply for a fiancé(e) visa:

● File Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) ● Provide evidence of your U.S. citizenship (e.g. birth certificate, Certificate of Naturalization, etc.) ● Provide evidence that you intend to marry your fiancé(e) within 90 days of their arrival to the United States. ● Provide evidence that you are legally free to marry and that any previous marriages have been legally terminated by divorce, death or annulment. ● Provide evidence that you have met in person at least once within two years of the date you file your petition.

bottom of page